My favorite festivity

Hello everyone, at last it's friday, very good.

My favorite festivity is "Fiestas patrias", this festivity is celebrated every 18th of September, in this date the country of Chile conmemorated the aniversary of the first assembly of the government, but this is boring.
 "Fiestas patrias", as well as named "el dieciocho", is my favorite festivity because is very funny, the before and after day to 18th of september it's always holidays, even some years the holidays lasts a whole week. In this days everyone make a tipical chilean activities, for example, dance the national dance, eat tipical food, play tipical sports, and drink, Drink wine is a tipical activity for the chilean people, althought the chilean drink every year, the consume of alcohol increase in this  date. I like this festivity because everybody is happy and the atmosphere is nice. Ussualy in "dieciocho" I past time with my family in my city and I eat so much.

Goodbye.
Resultado de imagen para dieciocho de septiembre

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello everyone

My post number

Post number 7: Pina Bausch