My favorite piece of technology

Hello everyone, today is Friday and this makes me very happy Today I will talk about my favorite piece of technology, but really I’m so bad for the technology Because it costs me a little to use it. My favorite piece of technology is my notebook, this is a gift. My dad gave it to me for my birthday two years ago. I love my notebook because he help my in my university life, I used for make my homeworks and cheking my e-mails, But I do not use it very often. What I like the most is watching netflix the weekends with my boyfriend, We always watch good movies and we eat delicious things. Definitely this notebook has been a good gift, with him life is easier, in others words not so hard.

Bye, happy weekend!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello everyone

My post number

Post number 7: Pina Bausch