My post number



When I was a child I danced in my home with my mother just for fun. In the school I participated in the workshop extracurricular of dance, then I learned folclore and other dances, but I never went to classes in a Academy. I Love dancing very much since I was a little girl. In the secondary I became a member of the cheerleader team of my city, I practiced in this team for three years, but I wasn´t very good.

 When I finished the secondary I was accepted in other career, I started to study Pedagogía en Castellano in Viña del Mar, this city is near my home. I made this desicion because studyng dance was more dificult and the career  of Dance was just in Santiago city. I wasn't happy in "Castellano" :( , therefore I drooped out of this career in the second year of it. I started to study Dance at Universidad de Chile in 2015, my experience until now has been beautifull, I love dancing, in the future I would like to find a good job in the south of Chile.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello everyone

Post number 7: Pina Bausch