Duran Duran

Hello everyone, today I will talk about my favorite band or singer. I don´t really have a favourite singer or band, but I would like to talk about a British band "Duran Duran" because this band reminds me so much of my mother, Duran Duran is her favorite band. My mother listened to this music when I was a little girl, so that I met this band and I know the lyrics of all songs, my mother had a cassete and  we always listened to them on the radio of the car. Duran Duran is a British rock-pop band formed in Birmingham city, they were very popular in the 80's, Simon Lebon is the principal singer and my mother loves him. I like this band because the songs always remind me beautifull moments and they make me happy. My favorite song of Duran Duran is "Planet earth" because I remember when I was a girl I liked the video clip very much and the melody of this song. 
I miss my mom :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NF6Qa84mno

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello everyone

My post number

Post number 7: Pina Bausch